Monday 6 June 2011

why I love ETSY and why ETSY is too DANGEROUS for me to love!!!!!!!

I recently discovered ETSY.  Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!  For those of you who don't know about it - it's essentially a gigantic online store of homemade, um...stuff!  All kinds of stuff!  Everything!  It's like craft fairs gone wild!  From all over the world!  So many cool childcare things available!  Wooden toys galore!  Felt activities!!  Pottery!  So many cool necklaces!!!!  Not childcare, but who cares?!  It's for me!!!!  There's even a section called "Geekery" - how great is that?!?!  You can get Star Wars Peg People!  I haven't, but I could!  I'm just saying!  I currently have 4 things ordered and now the postal service decides to strike?  Nooooo!  But I need my awesome wooden mushroom trees now!!!!  I mean, ah-hem, the children need the awesome wooden mushroom trees now!!!!  Yeah, that's it!  I'm doing this for the kids, I swear.  The kids want to see my Firefly "You can't take the sky from me" bracelet, really, they do.  Honest.

These just came today from Feltyfun:

You've got mail!

Popsicle stick matching game - so simple and they LOVE it!!!!

See?  This is why I'm going to have to Girl Up and learn how to sew!  Someone wanna teach me? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm so glad the children enjoy the toys!

    Janice @ feltyfun.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete