Thursday 20 October 2011

It's official! Puddles and Mud Childcare is now fully LICENSED!!!!!

I cannot stop smiling!  I am thrilled to announce that Puddles and Mud Childcare is now an OFFICIALLY LICENSED FAMILY CHILD CARE CENTRE!!!!!!!! It has been an extremely long 9 months and I just want to say THANK YOU so much to all my families for all the support they've given me and for all the extra effort they've gone through (I know it hasn't been easy) - you've been WONDERFUL and I couldn't ask for better families and friends at my centre!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

To Nate, Ashlyn, Aubrey, Brenna, and Sadie:  I adore each and every one of you!  You are the best kids anyone could hope to look after and I am honoured that you're in my life!   

To Owen and Riley:  Mommy loves you soooo much!  Best sons EVER!!!  On a scale of one to ten, you are an ELEVEN!

Love,

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment