Thursday 1 September 2011

Licensing news!

Things are looking up on the licensing front!  I just got a phone message from the powers that be in Kelowna (remember when your licensing actually was in the city you lived in, remember that?  I miss that.) and they only have a few "nitpicky" questions that they need to ask me and then I should be good to go for the actual location inspections!  I'm now sitting eagerly by the phone awaiting a call back!  Please call me, call me now!  They also reminded me that I needed to do a Criminal Records Check for Ashley!  Forgot completely about him, husband, what husband?  Oh, just had a horrid thought that in 2 1/2 years, I'm going to have to do one for Owen as well, yikes!  So after a half hour of panic where I couldn't figure out what Schedule Type Ash was supposed to be, I cleared that up (big thank you to the 2 different licensing people who called me back about that!) and said check has been faxed off already!  Oh, I do so hope I can see the light at the end of the tunnel here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment