Friday 29 June 2012

Last day of the 2011-2012 school year!

You know, this is one of those times when you promise yourself you wouldn't cry, and then you always tear up, just a little.  Here we are at the end of another fabulous school year!  

I have mixed feelings about the last day of daycare, I always do.  On one hand, YAY SUMMER!!!!  I get to spend time with Owen and Riley, and Ashley too cause he's off of school as well!  We're traveling this summer, visiting friends and family alike, I get to go to Comic-Con (cause I'm a nerd!), we're camping (or as I like to call it, 'glamping'!) and we're all going to have a great time!!!  

On the other hand, I'm going to miss my daycare kids something fierce!!!  I'm so proud of you all and how much you've learned this year, how far you've all come, and how much you've grown!  You are wonderful, funny, kind, helpful, smart, beautiful, energetic, brilliant, and sometimes a little bit stressful children and I won't change anything about you for the world!!  I adore each and every one of you!!!!!!  Thank you so much for being part of my life!!

Big thanks to Moms, Dads, Grandparents, the whole family as well - yep, love you too! 

To my girls heading off to Kindergarten in September, CONGRATS!!!!  I'm so proud of you and I just know you're going to love going to school!  Learn well!!!!  And remember to come visit me every once and a while, kay?

To my kids who'll be returning here, can't wait to see you again!  Have a great summer and remember, have fun!  Get dirty!  Run through the sprinklers!  Laugh!  Play!  Enjoy!!

Bye for now!

Love Christy
 
....and now for some pictures......more will come along as soon as I get them downloaded......













No comments:

Post a Comment