Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nutella Mini Cupcakes

Feb 5th is World Nutella Day.  How could I have missed such a wonderous occasion?  I feel shame.  Shame and a need to eat more Nutella.  Nutella tastes good.

Our recipe:

Wet Team: combine 1 large egg with 1/2 cup Nutella and blend until smooth.
Dry Team: mix 5 Tbsp all purpose flour with 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
Add Dry Team to Wet Team.
Pour into mini muffin tins (12, lined - I just used Pam spray and ours kinda got burnt.  That could just be me, mind you.  I can burn anything.).
Cook 11-13 minutes at 350 F.
Let cool and yum them up!!!!

These were rather dry brownies, I'm not certain what to add to make them moister?  Maybe some mashed bananas? 

Christy: "So Ashlyn, what does the flour feel like?"  Ashlyn: "It feels like baking powder!"

Ashlyn stirs the Nutella and egg together.

Riley counts out 5 Tbsp of flour.

Sadie very carefully mixes the flour and cinnamon.

Adding the Dry Team to the Wet Team.

Ready to bake!

Brownies, hot from the oven!

A little icing sugar can fix any burnt edges!

Nom nom nom

Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment