Sunday 29 May 2011

pipes and connectors!

Best. Activity.  Ever!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Becky at MyKidsMake.com for this idea!  You are a Diva!  I am inspired! 

So on Thursday Riley and I headed to ye 'ol Home Depot and you know if I can get that kid to Home Depot without a huge fight and general laying down of the smack from yours truly here, you just know this is gonna be a fun activity!  After much searching throughout the store we found both pvc piping and elbow connectors (you would think they would all be stored together, but you'd be wrong), and after I spent 10 minutes trying to saw through the pipes myself, someone (thank you, sir) managed to help me and we were off with 12 some odd lengths of pvc piping and I don't even know how many elbow-T-cross connectors!  Pipes and Connectors!  I may have found competition for the cardboard box as Greatest Kid Toy in the Universe!














After a hard day playing, you've just got to take a little rest.
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! i am so happy that the kids enjoyed the PVC pipe!! I like the small size that you found. I might have to pick up some in that size as well!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete